"Laughter Sent To Teacher Chissanucha Jompha"

Annoying Boy on Bus



A little kid walks into a city bus and sits right behind the driver
and starts yelling, ”If my dad was a bull and my mom a cow I’d be a little bull.” The driver starts getting mad at the noisy kid, and continues with,
If my dad was an elephant and my mom a girl elephant I would be a little elephant.” The kid goes on with several animals  until the bus driver gets angry and yells at the kid, ”What if your dad was gay and your mom was a prostitute?!” The kid smiles and says, ”I would be a bus driver!”
ด็กชายตัวเล็กๆคนหนึ่ง เดินขึ้นมาบนรถบัส และก็นั้งลงที่หลังคนขับ และก็เริ่มส่งเสียงออกมาว่า     
"ถ้าพ่อเป็น วัวตัวผู้ แม่ก็เป็นวัวตัวเมีย แล้วผมจะเป็นวัวตัวน้อย"คนขับรถเริ่มรำคาญกับเสียงหนูน้อยคนนั้น
และต่ออีกว่า ถ้าพ่อเป็นช้าง "แม่ก็เป็นช้างตัวเมีย และผมก็จะเป็นช้างตัวน้อย"
เด็กชายก็ขนเอาอีกหลายสัตว์หลายประเภท
จนกระทั่ง คนขับรถบัสเริ่มโกรธ และส่งเสียงออกมาว่า
"ถ้าพ่อนายเป็นเกย์ และแม่นายขายตัวล่ะ" เด็กชายยิ้มแล้วพูดว่า "ผมก็จะเป็นคนขับรถบัส..."

1 ความคิดเห็น: